Friday, February 7, 2014

Virtual Book Tour: Blaze of Glory by M. Garzon


Congratulations to LB Shire, winner of the prize for commenting.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Blaze of Glory by M.Garzon, a Contemporary fiction: Family drama (with a strong element of romance) available now from Petal Press. The tour will run March 17, 2014 to April 4, 2014, and the author is available for guest post and interviews. The author will send Kindle or Kobo gifts for hosts who would like to review in conjunction with a guest post or interview.


The author will be awarding the entire trilogy on Kindle or Kobo (winner's choice) to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour.


"The first book in the popular trilogy, soon to be a major new television series!

Some fires can consume you.

Last year, I had it all. Two jumpers on the show circuit, a lot of wins, and a lot of attention - the good kind. But now I have nothing. My life is circling the drain. The only spark of light that exists for me is my new, forbidden passion. If my stepfather finds out, he will kill me. My twin brother, my only blood relative in the world, has already begged me not to. But I can't help myself. If it can't be horses, it has to be this..."


March 17: The Write to Read
March 18: Welcome to My World of Dreams
March 19: Reviews by Crystal
March 20: Room With Books - Promo
March 21: A Writer's Life
March 24: Andi's Book Reviews
March 24: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
March 25: Straight from the Library
March 26: fundinmental
March 26: Beckstar Reviews
March 27: Untamed Spirit
March 27: Books and Other Spells
March 28: It's Raining Books
March 31: Booker Like a Hooker - promo
April 1: Hope. Dreams. Life... Love
April 2: Cynthia Gail
April 4: Long and Short Reviews